Acupuncture treats the symptoms and causes of headaches, naturally!
Do you suffer from headaches that ruin your day and upset your life? Well, suffer no more. There is relief to be had through acupuncture.
Acupuncture has been successfully used to relieve headaches and migraines (as well as their underlying causes) for thousands of years — and without the side effects that prescription and over-the-counter drugs can cause.
Do any of these headache triggers sound familiar to you?
- Drinking alcohol, and red wine in particular
- Sensory overload — exposure to lights that are too bright, sounds that are too loud, or smells that are overpowering
- Dehydration — not drinking enough water
- Too much or not enough sleep
- Exercising too rigorously
- Hormonal changes
- Not eating frequently enough
- Straining your eyes reading or sitting at a computer
- A difference in your caffeine intake — just skipping your morning cup for one day can cause a caffeine-withdrawal headache.
Acupuncture to the rescue! Because “headache” is a blanket term for over 200 conditions that fall into multiple classifications, the symptoms (and treatment) depends on the type of headache.
Migraines and headaches can be treated preventatively, and a few acupuncture treatments will clear up most migraine patterns, permanently.
Acupuncture always looks to the underlying causes as well, and thereby can help to prevent any future occurrences. At CT Acupuncture each person is evaluated individually, and their history and other symptoms are taken into consideration when determining treatment points. Treatment point will vary from person to person. Best of all, the acupuncture treatments are painless and gentle.
Get relief from headache or migraine pain today! Schedule an appointment at CT Acupuncture .
Want more information on how acupuncture can help you? Visit us at CT Acupuncture Center
Questions about acupuncture? Frequently Asked Questions about Acupuncture
Back pain relief in action! Want to see an acupuncture session in action for yourself? Check this out…
Follow us on Twitter! Follow @AcupunctureCT