Ingri Boe-Wiegaard has been a licensed and fully-insured acupuncturist serving Fairfield, Wilton, and Bethel, CT for over 25 years
Ms. Boe-Wiegaard has appeared on twenty radio shows and five television shows, and is a member of several acupuncture associations including CSAOM (Connecticut Society of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) and NGAOM (National Guild of Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine). She is also a member of Mensa. In addition to practicing acupuncture, Ms. Boe-Wiegaard also conducts three weekly meditation classes and is also available for lectures.
Ms. Boe-Wiegaard holds degrees from:
– The International College of Oriental Medicine (UK)
– The Norwegian Academy for Natural Medicine (Naturopathic-Homeopathic)
She has also done post-graduate work at:
– The Norwegian Art School
– University of Oslo with a concentration on Science
– The University of Massachusetts at Amherst
– Hollins College
– Trinity College in Connecticut.
Ingri Boe-Wiegaard, L.Ac. ct#000016.