Acupuncture helps you with your pregnancy from start to finish!
Have you considered acupuncture? Acupuncture has been used for centuries for a large number of reasons. It’s effective, relaxing, gentle, and best of all, drug-free.
Many scientific studies have been conducted to verify the benefits of acupuncture during pregnancy.
Acupuncture has been found to be a safe and worthwhile complementary treatment, relieving a host of symptoms, resulting in a happy, healthy you, and baby!
- Fertility – Acupuncture is helpful even before you are pregnant. It can improve the chances of you becoming, and staying pregnant.
- Nausea, Digestive Upsets – Acupuncture eases vomiting and nausea related to morning sickness, with improvements starting with the first session. It also alleviates heartburn and constipation.
- Pain and swelling – Women experience discomfort in all stages of their pregnancy, whether it’s from pelvic pain, hip pain, lower back pain or ligament pain. Acupuncture is a safe, natural and effective way to improve circulation and soothe these common ailments, in addition to providing headache or migraine relief.
- Sleep issues and fatigue – Getting sufficient sleep is one of the biggest challenges in pregnancy. Acupuncture can help pregnant women get better and more rejuvenating sleep. It also increases fuel production and energy levels.
- Stress, mild to moderate depression – Acupuncture significantly reduces stress and anxiety during pregnancy, labor and delivery. Depression can also be alleviated with acupuncture.
- Labor induction and shortening the length of labor – Acupuncture can be used to prepare the mother’s body for labor and delivery. It is also effective at reducing the length of labor.
- Postnatal – Acupuncture even helps after your bundle of joy is born! It assists with your physical and mental recovery after delivery, preventing fatigue and mood swings, and improving energy levels. Treatment can also improve blood circulation, leading to improved breast milk supply.
Give yourself and your baby the best possible start with acupuncture!
Want more information on how acupuncture can help you? Visit us at CT Acupuncture Center
Questions about acupuncture? Frequently Asked Questions about Acupuncture
Back pain relief in action! Want to see an acupuncture session in action for yourself? Check this out…
Follow us on Twitter! Follow @AcupunctureCT
Give us an old fashioned call!