If you suffer from a low libido, you’re not alone.
A common complaint for many women is the loss of libido, or sex drive. However, acupuncture is a wonderful ally in the search to rediscover your inner She-Ra!
Acupuncture improves libido but also addresses the reason why it was lost or diminished in the first place.
Common causes of waning sexual interest include emotional issues, post-childbirth, breast-feeding, the onset of menopause, reactions to medications, stress, weight gain, relationship conflicts, and hormonal imbalances, among other issues.
How does acupuncture increase your libido?
- Hormones are brought back into balance! The body’s hormonal balance, and therefore overall homeostasis, is thrown into disarray during menopause. As we mentioned, hormonal imbalance (female hormones, thyroid hormones, etc.) can be a factor for the loss of libido, and acupuncture helps to regulate the hormones. Recovery does not happen overnight, but you will start seeing positive changes as soon as after the first treatment.
- Acupuncture increases blood flow to the reproductive organs. This one is rather self-explanatory.
- Acupuncture improves energy. Acupuncture naturally eliminates stressors that block energy channels and prevent a smooth flow of energy.
- Acupuncture helps to fight off fatigue. Low thyroid, low adrenal function and other disorders may cause low energy. Once the balance is restored and organs are functioning properly libido increases. Acupuncture’s natural balancing effects help to restore regular sleeping patterns. Just a few treatments may be enough to restore your body’s natural energy flow and give you healthy sleep!
- We are emotional beings, and often emotional issues can get in the way of feeling free to express all aspects of yourself. Acupuncture relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety. There are a large number of causes for depression, including genetics, chemical imbalances, hormone issues and other medical conditions. The energetic systems involved will vary for each individual. Acupuncture often provides immediate improvement on the symptoms present, as well as a deeper improvement on the underlying causes. Sometimes an emotional issue that has repressed a person’s energy and feelings of well being for years can clear up within just a few acupuncture sessions.
Acupuncture is also very helpful for infertility and impotency issues, as well as so many other symptoms and conditions. It is an effective and 100% natural and safe method of treatment.
Interested? Please visit us at www.ctacupuncture.com
Questions about acupuncture? Frequently Asked Questions about Acupuncture
Are you or someone you know suffering from depression? Check out this video below…
Follow us on Twitter! Follow @AcupunctureCT